Dear Sir or Madam,
I'm working in international IT industry for more than 7 years in client environments with experiences in team lead, development and also testing, with previous project contacts in EUA, England, China, India, Spain, Catalunya, Brasil and others. I'm always looking forward to apply the ITIL best practices while doing implementations and always interested in new technologies.
Working with ServiceNow ITSM for more than 1y being a key developer with experiences in various different areas, such as:
- Personalize UI (Forms, fields, views, policies, etc)
- Scripting (Client Scripts, Script Includes, Business Rules, Scheduled Jobs, etc)
- Data import/load (All Service-now Supported formats)
- Integrations (Experience with LDAP, Zendesk, CA Service Desk, BMC Remedy, BT Expedio)
- Reports (Including creating Database views)
- Core configuration (User Tables, Company Settings, Login Page, Schedules, Homepages, CMDB, etc)
- Security (ACLs, IP Access Control, Contextual Security)
- New applications (Public applications or Applications to specific roles)
- Deep knowledge on the current applications (Incident/Problem/Change/Service Catalog/Knowledge Base)
- Experience configuring Discovery
- And lot more!