About 5 years ago
• 8+ years of professional Functional and testing experience in Oracle Financials and Supply Chain Technologies.
• Strong understanding of QA Principles, QA Process, Use Cases, and Software Development Life Cycle.
• Hands-on experience using TOSCA Suite,Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS), QTP, Mercury Quality Center/Test Director, Tableau, JIRA,
• Extensive experience with Integration testing of inbound and outbound interfaces using various integration technologies like BPEL/SOA, XML, EDI, Rosettanet
• Extensive experience in the Business flows of Order to Cash, procure to Pay cycles and Payroll Process.
• Extensive experience in writing Test Scripts for TE 020 Unit Test, TE 040 System Test, UAT and Integration Testing.
• Experience working in Oracle Financials modules – AR, AP, GL, FA, Customer Data Hub, Cash Management.
• Experience with SCM testing of OM, PO, INV, BOM, WIP Modules.
• Extensive experience with testing Order to Cash and Procure to Pay business flows.
• Prepared Test Scripts for Oracle Financial modules, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Modules and Oracle HRMS as part of the Release 11.5.9/22.214.171.124 implementations.
• Analyzed upgrade issues with code errors, performance and data corruption issues.
• 3 full life cycles of 11i Oracle Financials Implementations from project conception to ‘going life’
• Worked and produced documents required in SDLC Process.
• Extensive experience with Customer Master - Trading Community Architecture (TCA)
• Expertise in Manual and Automated Testing using Win Runner, Quick Test Pro, Load Runner and Test Director in real time and unattended testing environment across multiple operating systems and technologies.
• Software: Oracle:R12, Master Data Management, Release 11i
• Modules: OM, PO, INV, BOM, WIP, AR, AP, Customer Data Hub, sGL
• Languages: SQL &PL/SQL, HTML
• Operating System: UNIX, MS-Windows & DOS, Mac OS