Over 4 years ago
Answered a question: Imperva WAF vs. Barracuda: Which One is Better?
Really depends on your requirement, budget and IT resources you have. If you are after an advanced WAF, imperva is the clear winner in my opinion. Comprehensive feature set, quite matured. But you will need proper training and experience to manage and get the best out of it…
Over 4 years ago
Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Enthusiastic Network solution Specialist with 10 years’ experience in Networking, Security, Network Visibility and Analytics solutions. Carries a true passion & interest on new technologies & innovations in the networking & communications industry.
Experience working in Large Enterprise and Service Provider networks, including ISO 20000/ITIIL certified environments.
• TCP/IP Network environments including Routing & Switching networks & Security Infrastructure.
• IPTV & Digital Video solutions for Telco & Hospitality
• Telecom OSS solutions including Service Assurance, Provisioning, & Revenue Assurance systems)
• Enterprise ITSM Solutions (Network Management/monitoring, Service Desk management, IT Client management)
• Experience working in multiple environments in customer facing roles in the UK & Sri Lanka.
• ISO20000 certified/ITIL aligned environments
Technical Consultancy Expertise:
• Flexible & dynamic approach to customers, building trusted relationships
• Capability in customer requirement analysis, opportunity identification, opportunity creation, technology introduction, solution design
• Solutions presentations, RFP responses, customer training/technology updates, PoC deployments
• Building ROI models, to support solution positioning