Rob Smit, Agile Coach,Test Architect, Testconsultant, Testmanager, Test Tool Consultant/ - Engineer
I am an all round Test professional, with well developed skills in many roles like E2E/ Chain Test Manager, Test Tool Consultant, Test Manager, Test Consultant, Safe certified Practitioner, Scrum Master and Nexus Engineer.
I have broad experience in developing Managed Test Services, setting up Test Centres, implementing Test Policy and Test Tool Framework-design.
I design and build automated Test Tool Frameworks in ALM/UFT, JMeter, Selenium, Robot framework.
I am an Agile coach, helping project setting up Agile, Scrum, CD/CI (pipeline tooling, Jenkins2).
- Experience in a broad range of Test Roles: tester, coordinator, manager, consultant, line manager, developer, engineer, architect, writer, researcher, author, coach and lecturer.
- Experience with successfully managing all aspects of a large Centre of Excellence Testing Services, including selecting, managing and training staff; developing and managing Managed Testing Services, budgeting and establishing and monitoring CoE-TS goals.
- Experience in managing Onshore-Offshore projects; acceptance testing and setting up Test Infrastructure in combination with third parties.
- Experienced technical tester with programming skills in most modern test tools.
- Experience in implementing Test Management Tools and automated testing in large organizations (ING, Dutch Tax).
- Analytical, good communicator. Creative mind, proven leadership.
- Permanent focus on success and good teamwork.
- Experienced Test Manager in large organizations, used to set up complex test processes
- Experienced manager in setting up and maintenance of Test Infra Structure