Objective : To work in an environment where there is an opportunity of self-assessment and improvement in both individuals and group-based jobs that faces various critical challenges. I have 12 years Hands on practical experience on IT Filed.
• Administration of Exchange 2010 Server
• Administration of Hyper-V virtualization
• Administration of Windows Server 2003 / 2008R2 and 2012(User Deletion, Creation , permission ,Group Policy etc)
• File server ( File & Folder Permission, Group Permission, Scripting etc)
• Print Server Monitoring and trouble shooting.
I know how to setup Mac OS and How to setup Mac Server X Lion
Experience how to setup Mac Server X Lion
1. Static IP Address and Domain Name
2. Download and Install Mac OS X Lion Server
3. Configure Server Services
Mac OS X Lion Server can host the following services:
- Address Book /- File Sharing /- iCal /- iChat /- Mail /- Podcast /- Profile Manager /- Time Machine /- VPN /- Web /- Wiki
• Act as SAP Coordinator.
• Responsible for SAP related project as and when required.
• Responsible for Backup user of MM Module (Master Data)
• To install, configure and update SAP clients in user side
• Identify and provide solution for SAP users in HO, factory, and 5 depots as first level support.
• Coordination between RSO and SAP users for ticket closing.
• Updates RSO about SAP users and technical status as and when required.
• Support RSO for SAP administration.
• To ensure SAP connectivity for HO, factory and 5 depots in terms of seamless and redundant
• Administration of SAP users ID (reset password, unlock password)
• Assists in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting HO & Factory infrastructure.
• Implements network security at the HO & Factory as established by IT Directive.
• Oversees the administration and maintenance of the company's infrastructure, and directs junior Colleagues when necessary.
• Oversees the administration of the company's LAN /WAN/ VPN Tunnel.
• Maintaining CISCO 2611/1841 router,
• Maintaining CISCO 2950/2961 Catalyst switch and
• Monitoring Cisco Iron Port c160 for email security
• Monitor Internet Connectivity and link redundancy with factory and HO
• Monitor VPN connectivity/redundancy with India, Philippine and Factory
• Security for Password protection, VPN tunnel, File server data.
• Antivirus updates at server and desktop levels.
• Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides support when necessary.
• Works with project teams to help implement Internal Systems.
Help Desk Administration
• Oversees all help desk activities within HO, Factory & Depots.
• Responds to escalate help desk issues.
• Interacts with internal users on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
• Responsible to ensure that company assets are maintained responsibly.
Manage information technology and computer system