| OpenSource | MariaDB | PostgreSQL | Linux | Spectrum Protect |
Specialties: Clusters and problem solving in large enterprise solutions.
Virtualization in large enterprise solutions. (RedHat Virtualization/VMWare/Xen/Solaris zones)
Unix, Storage and backup engineer with over 20 years experience in delivering and supporting multi-scale silo-based and converged infrastructure environments.
- Unix (AIX/Solaris/HPUX/Linux/Tru64)
- Storage Area Networks (Hitachi NSC/Hitachi USP/Hitachi AMS/Brocade/EMC VPLEX/EMC VNX/EMC VMAX/EMC Clariion/EMC Isilon/NetApp)
- Backup (EMC Networker/STK REELbackup/Symantec NetBackup/IBM Spectrum Protect)
- Cluster (AIX HACMP cluster)
- Supervision (HP OpenView/IBM Netview/IBM TEC/IBM OmniBus/SNMP/Novell Managed Object)
- Databases (Oracle/SAP ASE/PostgreSQL/MySQL/MariaDB/SAP IQ Server/Progress OpenEdge 4GL/Informix/DB2)
- Development (C/C++/Java/Shell/Powershell/perl/SVN/CVS/Git/Netbeans/Python/VBS/ansible)
- Cloud (OpenStack/KVM)
- Authentication (LDAP/AD)
- Network (Cisco)
- Integration (MQ)
- Media (IBM Tape 3584/IBM Total Storage 3500/HP FusionIO/SSD/HP DAS/IBM ProtectTier)
- Archive (IBM Content OnDemand)
Specialities: Backup,Recovery and performance analyze in large enterprise solutions, development.
Infrastructure Architectural designs includes involvement with business to collect the requirements needed for the deliveries where I create solution materials:
- As Is, To Be and Migration or implementation plans, which is committed to the expectations.
Involved in many development tracks, where I plan, design and also program codes that works acording to the expectations.
Working environments have included manufacturing, international logistics, retail, global dealers, telecommunications and digital media broadcasting.
A very enthusiastic, organized and dedicated professional who is always seeking to make a positive contribution to any progressive organization.