• 20+ years of Business Development, Professional Services and Technical experience in Global Enterprise accounts leveraging a “can-do” attitude, performing multiple tasks simultaneously and independently. I am a highly motivated professional, with outstanding interpersonal skills and a solid understanding of a wide array of technologies as well as passion for quickly gaining customer confidence.
• Understanding for my customers’ business and technical challenges and advising them on technology, process, and operational impact. I have developed customized technology plans based on comprehensive assessments to identify current clients’ operational readiness levels, desired state, and optimal road maps to achieve that state.
• Able to identify, pursue, architect, and initiate proper technological processes with major corporate clients. Skilled at conveying complex technical concepts to individuals and groups with varying levels of expertise and easily communicate with “C-level” executives.
Specialties: End User Computing, Application Virtualization, end User Mobility Solutions, • VMware Certified VCP #19341 & ITIL Foundations Certified, Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, and XenMobile
• VMware products and technologies, ESX and ESXi, vCenter, P2V, HA, DRS, VDI, VDM, View ACE and Player, SRM, Lab and Stage Manager, vCapacity Planner
• FC, DAS and NAS storage units including EMC, IBM, Hitachi 3Par, and NetApp
• Systems include Cisco, Dell, IBM, HP and Compaq
• Multiple Operating Systems and applications including XenServer, Microsoft and Linux.
• High level troubleshooting and management of customer and client technical issues.