Almost 4 years ago
- Certified Ethical Hacker / Certified Network Defense Architect with Metasploit Pro certification. Able to perform penetration tests against an organization to mitigate security risks.
- Technically-savvy Security Administrator with a proven track record of effective organizational security and network configuration demonstrated through more than 15 years of experience.
- Microsoft Certified Server Engineer with a focus on security
- CompTIA certified with Security+
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems
- Champions initiatives to ensure they are implemented on time, on budget, and up to current best practice security standards.
- Self-motivated and proactive leader with superb technical acumen and exemplary communication skills.
- Formal training in Business Analysis, Business Process Modeling and Notation (BPMN), System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and documentation techniques.
- Able to quickly grasp and apply new ideas, methods and technologies.
- Experienced in collaborating with executive staff, clients, developers, vendors, and technical support staff to gather technical requirements.
Specialties: Computer Security, Network Security, NIST, CSC, ICS-CERT, Security Assessments, AlienVault, Mimecast Email Security, DLP, PowerShell, CheckPoint, Malware/Anti-Virus, Data at Rest/Use/Motion, Active Directory, Group Policies, Microsoft Windows 7/10, Microsoft Server 2008/2012, Microsoft Hyper-V, Migration, Backup, Imaging, Asset management, Purchasing, Server Administration, Virtualization, VMWare ESX and GSX, Solarwinds, Troubleshooting, Upgrades, Vendor Relations.