Wintel Tower Leader responsible for main actions in developing a migration strategy. Some of these actions will take in parallel, such as the definition of activities and the discussions with stakeholders who will be responsible in the future for the account.
- Organizing meetings between staff and teams (from Kick-Off to Delivery)
- Defining and mapping the activities/assets that needs to be moved
- Describing whether these activities change (and priority) post-project
- Defining the resource implications of continuing the activities
- Controling phase-out work plan and checklist during the migration
- Identifying stakeholders to whom activities will be handed-over, its roles and resource inputs.
- Producing procedures, workflows, documentations, testings and systems consolidation (+ clustering and virtualization)
- Defining temporary SLOs from Transition, expected SLAs in the Transformation phase and future KPIs to OnGoing.