• Application Developer, Database Administrator, and Project Manager in a wide variety of business applications. Particularly strong in clinical analytics, hospital operations, and large academic medical center information technology landscapes. Proficient in client/server and relational database design using MS-SQL Server.
• Expert knowledge on Maryland hospital reimbursement/revenue constraint methodologies. These include inpatient Charge Per Case (CPC), outpatient Charge Per Visit (CPV), Quality Based Reimbursement (QBR), Admissions Readmissions Revenue (ARR), Maryland Hospital Acquired Conditions(MHAC).
• Fill a strategic position in an organization by contributing to its business objectives while improving operations. Inspire and mentor colleagues to challenge themselves and to exercise a strong work ethic.
• Own and operate my own consulting business utilizing skills learned in the healthcare industry to help hospitals capitalize on revenue opportunities through the use of information technology.
• Compliance and Billing Data Analysis
• In-Depth Knowledge Maryland Regulatory System
• Superior database and analytic skills using SQL
• Visual Basic programming
• SSIS, SSRS
• SAP Business Objects
• Crystal Reports
• Data Visualization Tools - Tableau, BI Tools