• Experiencing around 9 years of professional Technical services offering in Storage/Backup and Data Center infrastructure administration through onsite/remote service delivery function.
• Having 6+ years of experience in Project Management which includes Service delivery & Operations Team, Vendor, Account Management.
• Having hands on experience in setting up & handling skilled teams for running successful offshore delivery operations
• In-depth knowledge on Storage/Networking/Distributed/Cloud computing environment concepts, principles of routing, and client/server programming.
• Comprehensive knowledge on enterprise level Servers, Storage and Backup administration
• Specialized skills in Data Centre Operations, Administration and Consolidation Services.
• In-depth knowledge of data lifecycle management tools, methodologies, and solutions
• Proven background in disaster recovery and backup, including data replication at remote locations.
• Ability to set priorities, schedule, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines within defined SLA by positioning right resources.
• Possess solid business & technical skill set for managing stakeholder’s expectations, establishing proper communication channels and escalation matrices for Continual Service Improvement.
• Self motivated, attention to detail with excellent communication skills
Service knowledge on:
Good exposure to BFSI, Data Center Infrastructure management functionalities and ITIL based Service delivery ~ Technology / Operations design for Remote Infrastructure Management support ~ Resource Utilization & Mobilization ~ Client centric approach.
Specialties: HP/EMC/NetApp/DataDomain/Isilon Enterprise Storages & SAN Utilities, DR Practices, Vertias Netbackup, HP Data Protector, HP 9000 series 800 Business Servers & 700 workstations, HP DL380 / 360 G5, Compaq series Midrange servers. Working with global O/S, Remote Deployment tools, Virtual Computing Environment such as Vmware, Cloud, VDI