I've performed different positions along Information Systems. I passed from COBOL programmer to Information Systems major department responsible. I'd already being on the commercial side and processes definition - working as ERP pre-sales - and also I'd the chance to work as system and database administratior. Right now I'm SAP Business Intelligence Consultant.
Working with SAP since 2000. I'm constantly looking forward the new technological tendencies having the customer needs' satisfaction as a goal. The objective is always to improve and innovate.
- Team lead;
- Mentoring junior team members;
- Good understanding of SAP landscape and architecture;
- SAP BI/BW functional and technical (versions 3.5, 7.0 and 7.3 EHP1);
- SAP Business Objects - releases XI R3.1; 4.0 and 4.1;
- BEx Report design and Query build;
- SAP BASIS (4.0; 4.6B; 4.6C; ECC5; ECC6; APO 3.0; SCM4.1; SSM);
- SAP Authorizations (roles, profiles, authorization analysis, ...);
- Oracle DBA (versions 7.3x; 8i; 9i; 10g; 11g) over Windows and HP-UX;
- COBOL programming (MS-COBOL and RM-COBOL).