• Visualization Expert, Data Analyst/BI Architect, with 12 years of experience in Advance Analytics, Management Reporting, Business Intelligence, ETL/DWH Solution Delivery for Fortune 500 environments. Adept at working in a diverse team setting and collaborating across functions and geographies.
• A Certified Qlikview 11 Professional, with experience in multiple BI technologies - Spotfire/Tableau/OBIEE/Panopticon. Expertise in End to End system design, Feasibility Study, Capacity Planning, Process Design/Re-Engineering/Advanced Data Modelling. Proven track record of successfully designing & implementing complex BI applications within Financial and Insurance Domain.
• Experienced in managing Enterprise Data Governance Issues – Data Access Control, Authorization, Sourcing, Data Profiling, Quality Analysis, Data Issue Identification and Gap Assessment, Cleansing, Conforming, and Distribution of Enterprise Risk and Reference data. Experience in implementing various IT/Reporting Controls – SOX and Basel II+, Data Protection Act - Process Control/Audit tracking and lineage, Authorization/Permission, Reporting Infrastructure.
• Business requirement gathering, Defining and Documenting business, functional & technical specifications, Organising JAD Workshops, Business and technical teams’ coordination.
• Extensive Experience in Financial markets and Insurance primarily in Equity Market Risk Systems, Risk Management Reporting, Equity, OTC and Swaps Products, Operational and Credit Risk, Ecommerce Platform Trading, Financial Research and Content Analytics.
Specialties:• RDBMS : Multiple - Sybase, Oracle, DB2 UDB, Teradata, SQL Server 2005/2008, Hadoop, KDB
• ETL/BI Applications : Qlikview, OBIEE, Spotfire, Tableau, Business Objects, Ab Initio, SSIS, MapReduce
• Case Tools/Other : ERwin, Visio, UML, XMind, Mind Manager
• Scripting Skills - C/Pro*C/Perl/C++, Java, HTML, VB, PL/SQL
1) Technical Architect
2) Risk Management Reporting
3) Equity, Derivative Products
4) Financial Application Delivery
5) System/Feasibility Analysis