Enterprise Architecture and Information Management leader, having the privilege to work in many roles throughout my career - from programmer and DBA to leading various architecture teams.
I have a passion for helping organizations to get the most out of their data, using new technology trends, and establishing best practices. One of the highlights of my career is leading a team that won TDWI Best Practices Award in the Enterprise Data Management Strategies category.
I relish the challenges that come with building large-scale software systems, implementing new processes and “connecting the dots” across many levels and departments within an organization.
I got my college degree in Russia. My first job after graduation was in a military establishment designing aircraft engines—an experience that would ignite my love for complex technical projects and set the stage for future positions.
Industries & Sectors:
• Financial Services • Insurance • Utilities • Retail • Government • Not-for-Profit • Consulting • Fortune 500 Companies •
• Strategic, Technical & Team Leadership
• Enterprise Architecture
• Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
• Business Intelligence (BI)
• Data Warehouse (DW)
• Master Data Management (MDM)
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
• Data Security & Privacy
• Data Governance (DG)
• Big Data