Paresh Makwana has more than 20 years of Data center and Cyber Security experience in financial services and has a very close working relationship with most of the CIO/CISO of banks, financial institutions, Technology vendors, and government regulators.
For the past 20 years, Paresh has been working with financial institutions to help them assess their business, operational and technical challenges, select the right Technology, vendors/partners, better understand their IT & IS TCO, and grow their customer base. His understanding of a range business, market, regulatory, and investment related issues enable him to work closely with financial institutions, consultants, vendors, and government agencies on various multi-disciplinary initiatives.
Qualifications: ( Academic & Other certifications )
Smart Cities & Critical Infrastructure Security Professional (SCCISP)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Microsoft Certified System Engineer ( MCSE)
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Certified BS 7799 Lead Auditor - BSI
Diploma in Cyber Law (Mumbai Law University)
Diploma in Banking & Finance (IIBF)
● Design controls and procedures to ensure management and audit
● Create and Implement Corporate Security Policies. Creating Security
● Setup and stabilize IT services, service desk, SLA management, Outage
● Aligning IT with business, Strategic Outsourcing and cost management
● Business Process Improvement & Organizational Efficiency and
● Domain expert: Managing critical Infrastructure, application and Cyber
Security for BFSI and Critical Infrustructure.