With an extensive background in engineering & high end product development, digital strategy, data analytics, and ad exchange economics, I've designed and built geographically dispersed products and operation teams from ground up. I have significant industry experience working with some of the big names across the advertising landscape namely vertical Ad networks, Ad serving platforms and Agencies.
Having worn multiple hats right from my startup days viz. customer interaction, business development, product ideation, design and coding; I bring to any team a wealth of experience as well as a passion for creative problem solving, attention to detail, teamwork, learning and incorporating the best fit technology available.
• Design and Development of RTB Ad Serving platforms
• Publisher / SSP Partnerships and Technical Integration
• Inventory Evaluation, Fraud detection and Inventory Categorization
• Experience in Integrating with Data providers and Designing Data Reselling Strategies
• Working Closely with Sales on Building Brand and RTB strategies.
• Partnership Evaluation
• Experience with Numerous Ad-Tech Platforms
-AdServers: Adtech, Zedo, DFP / DFA / DCM, Mediamind
-DSPs Google DBM, Appnexus, OpenX, SpotXChange, Tubemogul, Adap.tv
-Tracking Platforms: GA, Omniture
-Exchanges: Google AdEx, OpenX, Bing
-Numerous Mobile Exchanges and Retargeting Platforms
• Platform Connectivity via API or Other Intuitive Mechanisms on Lack of API's.
• Cloud and Distributed Tech (Zookeeper, Scribe, Hadoop Map Reduce)
• Web application development (HTML, JS, Java, JSP, ASP, ASP.NET, Rails, XML, XSL, XPath, Web services), and (Ruby, C#, VB.NET, Java)
• Experience with Sales Force, AWS (EC2 / Auto Scaling Clusters, S3, Elastic Map Reduce, RDS, VPC, Cloudwatch, SNS)
• Experience with No SQL systems - Redis and Memcached and RDBMS - SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and Data Warehousing tools like SSIS/SSRS