A switched on IT professional based in Melbourne, with over 10 years’ of hands-on experience in managing security operations (CSOC), vulnerability and threat management, conducting security assessments, mitigating technology risk, applying security design principles, identifying security gaps and applying remediation of applications & cloud-based systems, responding to security incidents (IRM), ensuring data protection & maturity of security controls (ISMS) in collaboration with business stakeholders and vendors.
• Check Point, Cisco, F5, Fortinet and Palo Alto firewalls
• Algosec & Fortigate management tools
• McAfee, BlueCoat proxy and zScaler (CASB)
• McAfee (RSA) and Symantec DLP systems
• Windows and Linux Servers, Microsoft ADFS & AD Connect for SSO
• EndPoint Security - Kaspersky, Symantec, CarbonBlack
• Splunk, SolarWindsEvents Mgmt.
• SDLC - Agile and Waterfall Methodologies,
• ISO 27K, NIST, COBIT, PCI, SOX, PSPF frameworks