23+ years in the IT industry, incl. management and consulting, national & international (EMEA, USA, Middle East), PhD in IT for engineers, certified in ITIL, Certified in Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK), Certified PRINCE2 Practitioner, VMware Certified Professional (VCP).
KEY PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE:
- Leadership in customer engagements, bridging the gap between business & IT, Business development.
- Pre-sales (e.g. scoping business opportunities, Request Proposal (RFP) & Bid Offers, Statement of Works (SoW), efforts & cost estimation, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)).
- IT strategy, processes & roadmap
- IT Transformation/Migration.
- Solution Lead for Virtualization & Cloud Enablement.
- Managing global IT projects with experience in global out-sourcing & Global Delivery Model.
- Best-practices of agile & iterative development processes & methodologies, enterprise solution architectures (e.g. Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, XML).
- Extensive experience in managing the End-to-End development lifecycle of software products and IT solutions in line with business goals, including the build of IT teams and technology know-how.
- Experience in O-O, UML, data modelling, several programming languages (Java, C/C++, VB, SQL for RDBMS, Soap / Web Services, OLAP), software products (e.g. Web portals, CRM, order entry, finance, payment, reporting & BI, documents management, Decision Support, etc.).
- IT Teaching (5 years at German University) and coaching