Posses 7 years of experience in the design, deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of Networks, Systems, Hardware and Software.
Experience on LAN/WAN protocols & multi-vendor environment with configuration, support, maintenance and installation of Cisco/Juniper/Maipu/HP/Huawei/Fortinet/Cyberoam/Dell Routers, Switches, Firewalls.
- Cisco Switches: 2900/2950/2960/3560/3750series,
- Cisco Routers: 1720/1800/2600/2621xm/2800/3600/3800series,
- Firewalls: Cisco ASA 5500-X Series, FortiGate 90-60 & 50-30 Series, Cyberoam NG Series,
- Servers: HP DL Series, Dell PowerEdge Series,
Networking Protocols & Configurations:
- Cisco Layer 2 architecture security,
- BGP, OSPF (advanced), EIGRP,
- Cisco IOS optimization and tuning,
- Access lists/Route Maps,
- MPLS performing capabilities, Frame Relay, L3 VPNs, ATM
- Ether channel negotiation (LACP/PAGP),
- Port based authentication (802.1X),
- Layer 3 switch redundancy(Hsrp, Vvrp, Glbp),
- DNS & DHCP Servers configuration,
- Microsoft Media Room Server management.
Network Monitoring Tools, OS & Softwares:
- Secure CRT, SolarWind Kiwi Tools, Wireshark
- Windows 7/8/10, Server2008/2012, Linux CentOS, Ubuntu, Debain
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML, MS Visual Basic, C, C#, MS SQL Server, MS Office 2013/2016
Cleared CCIE R&S (Wr), CCNP R&S, MCSE:Server 2012, CCNA R&S , ITIL Foundation
Preparing for CCIE R&S (Lab) from Corvit & doing MS in Project Management from COMSATS
I am committed to the profession and am currently seeking opportunities where my skills and knowledge can be utilized to the fullest in order to benefit both the company and society as a whole.