Currently I am working for MOHANOKOR MFI and responsible for Support, Network and Server. And i can also do coding: PHP with MsSQL, SQL and C# (I like coding in my free time).
- Managing IT support team, Network and Server Team
- Training staff to use new tech/implementation
- Design network structure for high availability and security
- Monitoring network security
- Set up and configuring new server
- Monitoring Mail Server, AD Server, VM Server
- Project Leader
- Meeting with Vendor about new technology product for Network and Server System improvement.
- BA of Computer Science (2007), Royal University of Laws and Economics (RULE)
- BA of Art (2009), English for International Communication, Institute of Foreign and Languages (IFL)
- Cisco: i dont have CCNP or even CCNA because i don't take the cisco exam. I learned Cisco by online training https://www.cbtnuggets.com. I have completed the course:
+ ccna switching and routing
+ ccna security 640 554
+ cisco ccnp security vpn v2 642-648
+ cisco ccnp security firewall v2 642-618
- Mikrotik: MTCNA, MTCNE
- Other network configuration skill: WatchGuard, Juniper, SonicWall
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Administrator
- Linux Administrator
- PHP with MySQL
- C# programming
About my everyday life:
- Usually, i sleep at midnight and sometimes at 1am. I sleep 5-6 hours/day
- After work, i spend most of my time with computer doing coding or networking or creating document for my research.
- At weekend, i also spend most of my time in room studying and doing research related to my skill
- I do exercise everyday to maintain my muscle in good look and healthy.
- My blog: http://www.learnwithsomono.com/
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+somonochek
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8neg7DeMRtDnLZlvMTdYQw