My name is Song Jing, Lim. I am submitting this letter and attached cv with eagerness for your review and consideration regarding any possible career opportunity for me from your organization.
I have more than 5 years Australia local and 11 years Asia-Pacific working experiences in IT security project design, integration, customize development and implementation for MNC and government agencies such as Australia Post, Australia ANZ, Singapore immigration authority, Prudential Insurance, Great Eastern Insurance, Panasonic Semiconductor and Aviva Insurance. Two major security domains I'm specialized are:
- Enterprise Identity Access Management (IAM) which including compliance and governance, identity life-cycle management (access request and provisioning) and access control (SSO Authentication, Federation and Directory and Authorization Services). And
- Enterprise API Management which providing access control on the services and integration with external entities such as government portal (myGov), customers and partners.
Besides, I also have excellent knowledge in business strategy planning and project management. As indicated in the accompanying resume, I have the following qualifications and experiences in IT Section:
• Doctor of Business Administration (Uni. of Newcastle, Australia)
• Master of Business IT (Uni. of Southern Queensland, Australia),
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology (Uni. of Southern Queensland, Australia),
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer,
• IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Tivoli Directory Server V6.3,
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
• Sun Certified Enterprise Architect Part 1 (Architect),
• Sun Certified Business Component Developer for J2EE (EJB),
• Sun Certified Web Component Developer for J2EE (JSP and Servlet),
• Sun Certified Java Programmer (for Java 2 platform 1.4) and
• Novell Netware 5.1 Administrator (CNA).