Stijn has over 16 year’s international experience (including banking & Telco) as performance test specialist and test manager using both agile and waterfall models.
Stijn has worked in Europe, New Zealand and Australia as Performance Engineer testing and optimising complex enterprise solutions (Oracle Financials, Oracle Forms, Oracle Web Center, CRM Applications, JD Edwards, J2EE solutions, Vignette, SIEBEL, SAP, IBM Web Sphere Portal, Cúram). In his most recent role as Test Manager he leads a team of Test Engineers at the Ministry of Social Development and delivers the Non Functional testing for the programmes of work.
He has knowledge of broad spectrum of Load and Automation Test Tools (HP LoadRunner, HP Performance Center, NeoLoad, IBM Rational Performance Tester, QTP, SilkPerformer, JMETER, SoapUI, QC, JIRA, AppDynamics APM, CA IntroScope).
He is intrigued by Customer Experience Testing, the changing world of Digital Transformation and Digital Uptake, smart testing solution, continuous performance testing and DevOps.
- Test management and leadership
- Non functional testing (Performance, Load, Volume, Availability, Capacity, Scalability, Resilience)
- Tuning and optimisation of enterprise solutions
- Front-end web optimisation (page speed, YSLOW)
- Strategic planning
- Pragmatic solutions (risk based and context-driven testing testing)
- Scaled Agile (SAFe) and DevOps
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Real User Monitoring (RUM)
- Continuous Integration: shifting left in the SDLC / integration of automated performance testing with Jenkins
- Data analysis and business intelligence