Dynamic 9 years of IT career, reflecting progressive experience and performance in the computer and Internet industries. Specialized in providing cutting-edge solutions to traditional Security issues; establishing strategic ideas in various domains and demonstrating self-motivation, creativity, and initiative to achieve both personal and corporate goals. Have extensive expertise in Information Security, Network Security, Cloud Security, Compliance, Solution Consulting, Implementation and Operations.
• Demonstrated capacity to implement innovative security programs and solutions that drive awareness, decrease threat exposure, and strengthen organizations’ security posture.
• Hands-on experience leading all stages of Security Infrastructure implementation, including requirements definition, design, architecture, testing, and operationalization.
• Extensive knowledge of IT Service Management workflow and principles
• Extensive knowledge in Network Security Monitoring, Security Event Management, Information Security Management and Securing the Cloud
• Experienced in building process and technological maturity in Security Operations and Management for both Cloud Enterprises as well as Traditional Enterprises
• Outstanding leadership abilities; able to coordinate and direct all phases of project or Operations based efforts while managing, motivating, coordinating and leading teams.
• Adept at developing effective security policies and procedures, project documentation and milestones, and technical/business specifications with overall experience in security operations, systems engineering, business governance, research, and security management.
Specialties: Masters in Computer Information Systems (Information Security Concentration) from Boston University.
Qualified Network/Information Security Specialist augmented with industry certifications from SANS, CISCO, CHECKPOINT, ITSM, ISO etc