free case study: Reviewer92641's unbiased review of Vectra AI

Simplify your research with trusted advice from people like you. Would you like to learn about products from people using them now?

Download this FREE Intrusion Detection and Prevention Software (IDPS) case study, based on Reviewer92641's UNBIASED USER EXPERIENCE with Vectra AI:

Where should we email your case study?






Vectra AI review

Reviewer92641
Reviewer92641
Senior Security Engineer at a manufacturing company with 10,001+ employees
Easy to deploy and maintain, gives us ML, AI, and custom detection options for...
They use a proprietary logging format that is probably 90% similar to Bro Logs. Their biggest area of improvement is finishing out the remaining 10%. That 10% might not be beneficial to their ML engine, but that's fine. The industry standard is Zeek Logs or Bro Logs, or Bro or Zeek, depending on how old you are. While they have 90% of those...

Since 2012, we've had 541,462 professionals use our research.

As seen in