I AM A DECISION MAKER OR USER OF ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY
HOW DO I SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCES WITH OTHERS?
We're thrilled you're considering becoming a contributor! Here are some of the benefits of submitting review, comments and opinions on IT Central Station, the #1 website for enterprise technology professionals to share information with their peers:
Top reasons to write a review on IT Central Station right now:
- To be seen as a thought leader among your peers on a high-profile site.
- To syndicate relevant content on our site.
- To be recognized as the subject matter expert on a site that has been called the Yelp for CIOs by the Wall St Journal.
- To engage with our community of IT decision makers. Great networking opportunity!
- To get involved in discussions, vendor listings, and content in your area of expertise.
- To help peers learn from your mistakes and take advantage of what you've learned in the process.
- To meet new people and engage in discussions that can help you do your job better.
- To provide constructive feedback to vendors on what they need to improve on.
There are two ways to contribute on IT Central Station:
Option 1: Write a review
It's real easy!
Use our guided review form and answer as many questions as you like.
to see a 1-minute guide to writing a review. Then use the search bar to choose a product and post a review now. You have the power to drive enterprise solution decision making.
Option 2: Submit an "Expert Review"
These are longer reviews that are at least 400-600 words in length, and may include screenshots or other images. We profile Expert Reviews at the top of the page for that product and also profile them on our home page. You don't need any certification to write an Expert Review! Just send your review to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you right away.
Or, if you're not ready yet to write a review, get started by commenting on an existing review or following the products that interest you. Just click the Follow button and you will get instant alerts in your inbox when there are new reviews from our community.