In this webinar, the audience will learn about how the voice of the customer can be used to improve marketing strategy, awareness, lead generation, social marketing, and content marketing.
The panelists include:
- Isaac Rodriguez, Digital Marketing Strategist at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Rafael Kabesa, Senior Product Marketing Manager at VMware
- Wendy Perilli, Senior Director of Global Integrated Programs at ServiceNow
This webinar is hosted by:
- Russell Rothstein, CEO and Co-Founder of IT Central Station (moderator)
- Holger Schulze, Owner of the LinkedIn B2B Technology Marketing Community
The webinar will take place on Tuesday, March 15, 2015 at 9am PT / 12pm ET.
About IT Central Station | www.itcentralstation.com
IT Central Station is revolutionizing the enterprise technology buying process through the power of crowdsourced knowledge, online product reviews and social networking. The company has been called an "innovative platform at the forefront of the new social buying process" by IDC and the "Yelp for Enterprise Tech" by the Wall Street Journal. IT Central Station reaches over 22 million tech buyers who access and share unbiased product information and tap into a community of other real users in order to make the best buying decision. For more information, visit www.ITCentralStation.com.
IT Central Station Contact: Eden Fienberg | Email: email@example.com | (646) 328-1944
Monday March 07, 2016