IT Central Station Closes 2016 With Major Achievements
Significant growth in user base, reviews, and revenues point to IT Central Station’s position as the leading user review platform for serious enterprise tech buyers
New York, NY, January 3, 2017 – IT Central Station
, the leading product review site for enterprise technology, announced that it reached significant milestones in 2016 and achieved other successes.
IT Central Station solidified its position as the leading product review site for serious enterprise technology buyers. In 2016, there were over 5 million views of IT Central Station reviews, and registered users passed 190,000 members. During the year, 96% of the Fortune 100 used IT Central Station’s crowdsourced reviews in their technology buying process. All reviews are validated as authentic from real users through IT Central Station's triple authentication process.
The increased consumption of IT Central Station's reviews is just the latest indication of an incredible year that includes:
- Moved into new company offices to accommodate growth in employee headcount
- Achieved profitability and positive cash flow for the second straight year
- Won the 2016 Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star Award on the basis of 446% revenue growth
- Grew the management team with the additions of David Morris as VP Sales and Lea Goldberger as VP Product
- Signed a strategic partnership with LinkedIn to integrate IT Central Station reviews more prominently in the LinkedIn home feed
- Unveiled the IT Central Station Review Pavilion, a massive 40'x30' review showcase in the center of Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco
- Received coverage in major tech media including CIO, ComputerWorld, and InfoWorld
The need for trustworthy peer information on product reviews in the buying process continues to increase in the $3 trillion market for enterprise tech. 93% of B2B buyers agreed that reviews and analysis drive their major purchasing decisions – many of whom have turned to IT Central Station.
“Our rapid company growth is a true reflection of IT Central Station meeting the demands for trustworthy peer information in the enterprise tech buying process,” said Russell Rothstein, Co-Founder and CEO of IT Central Station. “2016 was a great year for us, and 2017 looks even better.”
About IT Central Station | www.itcentralstation.com
IT Central Station is the leading product review site for enterprise technology. The company has been called an "innovative platform at the forefront of the new social buying process" by IDC and the "Yelp for Enterprise Tech" by the Wall Street Journal. IT Central Station reaches over 22 million tech buyers who access and share unbiased product information and tap into a community of other real users in order to make the best buying decision. For more information, visit www.ITCentralStation.com.
IT Central Station Contact: Eden Fienberg | Email: email@example.com | (646) 328-1944
Tuesday January 03, 2017