Jitendra is a SAP Certified Technology consultant in NetWeaver Administration 700 & SAP Security 2004s having 7.5 years of experience in handling SAP NetWeaver Basis Projects. He is adapt to SAP Version/EHP Upgrade, Administration, support and maintenance, also very hands on with Oracle/Sybase/MS SQL databases and Windows/AIX operating system. He has a good exposure of handling global & domestic clients with various expectation & way of working.
Jitendra has worked with PriceWaterhouseCooper [PwC] as a Senior Consultant – SAP Implementation Team and as a Senior Technical Executive Support Consultant with Atos.
He has expertise himself in
- SAP Solution designing, Hardware Sizing, End to End Implementation
- SAP Version Upgrade, EHP Upgrade, DR Set-up & Installation, ESS&MSS Setup
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1 E2E, configuration of E2E, SMD, and Wily Introscope
- Knowledge on SAP CRM, BI7, PI 7.3, Netweaver Portal & Middleware
- SAP Support - database Upgrade, Backup/restore strategy & Service delivery
- SAP User Administration, Role designing & maintenance.
- Database administration – Oracle10g/11g, Sybase 15.7 & MS SQL 2005/2008/2008R2
- Operating system – Windows 2003/2008R2 & UNIX [AIX 5.3/6.1/7.1]
Jitendra's certifications include
-SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0,
-SAP Certified Technology Associate - NetWeaver Security 2004s
-Oracle Certified Associate on Oracle10g
-Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL 4.0) certified and
-USD Ticketing Tool
On Education front, he has done Post Graduate Diploma (MBA - Master of Business Administration) in Customer Relation Management (CRM) and Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunication (Hons.) .
He understands the Service delivery from Service Management & Customer's perspective and has proven his skills by delivering till date. He always seeks opportunity to improve skill set and use it for the benefit of the Organization.