In my 12 Years as a system administrator, I gained a lot of knowledge and experience in a wide
area of IT Technologies and solutions. I am self-motivated, communicative, open-minded and methodical.
I learned to to work independently and I am able to work as a part of a team.
I am creative, adaptable and very good in solving problems and providing customer
support on premise or remotely. Planning and implementing complex IT solutions are on my every day task list. Always ready for learning and new technologies.
These are just some highlights of my IT skills:
• planning, deploying and managing client and server infrastructures across multiple
platforms ( Linux, Windows ),
• planning, implementing and managing virtualisation technologies: VMware, Oracle VM
• planning, implementing and managing services like: MS active directory, SAMBA,
OpenVPN, Exchange and Openchange, Database servers(MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL,
PostgreSQL), DNS, web server, intrusion detection and prevention, firewalls, backup
• implementing and managing specialized Linux distributions and their services, like
Zentyal and ClearOS
• planning and implementing alternatives to Microsoft products by using opensource and
• planning, implementing and managing networks and hardware
• maintenance of server ( mostly HP ) and client hardware