Over 3 years ago
Senior Executive / CIO-CTO & Chief Architect driving successful turn-arounds as well as providing "Hands On" leadership designing actionable Technical and Operational strategies delivering solutions that improve the top and bottom line. Two-plus decades of transformational project management engineering global and corporate IT technical architecture, ERP, compliance and security experience in exceeding technical performance targets for organizations ranging from $40 million to $6.1 billion in annual revenues.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE AND BUSINESS PARTNER
• Reduced worldwide IT operating budget from $58 million to $27 million and corporate IT spending from $38.6 million to $17 million in less than 2 years while improving the performance and business relationships overall. Resulted in an IT run-rate of less than 1% of net revenue (.89%).
• Multiple complete ITIL ERP/CRM implementations; SAP, Oracle, QAD and CA for global, multi-site Enterprise companies.
EXECUTIVE TRANSFORMATION LEADER; SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT, DATA PROTECTION & OPERATIONS
• Executive IT support on the expansion of international Data Centers/systems for four new HDD Manufacturing Centers, resulting in a growth of $4b in revenue and over 20,000+ new employees.
• Executed Agile adoption resulting in a 400% reduction in development efforts. Software releases were executed weekly vs. monthly to support increased SEO awareness, higher e-commerce revenue and relevancy.
CORPORATE IT AND BUSINESS CHANGE STRATEGIST delivering mission-critical solutions in complex, evolving global environments.
• Built an e-commerce business from startup through IPO process, establishing its MIS and network operation centers in U.S., Europe, and Australia.
• Successfully executed HIPPA and SOX audits to insure controls and financial standards, saving $.75m in auditor costs.
• Re-sized and consolidated Data Centers to support the positive growth of four global companies; Designed the NAS, SAN, Cloud and Near-Line Storage architectures.