ECM software architect with proved level of the theoretical knowledge and cross-platform experience (Lotus, FileNet, Alfresco), business processes analyst, project manager of workflow and business processes.
In the recent past I was responsible for ECM (docflow/workflow/collaboration) platforms in a large organization. Currently I'm ECM architect and consultant in the company that provides system integration solutions.
- Architectural design docflow/workflow solutions on different IT platforms;
- Management and responsibility for unstructured company's content;
- Development a IT strategic in the field of ECM;
- Business requirements analysis in the field of ECM/BPM;
- Implement software to automate business processes and document organization;
- Development from scratch and further evolution (10 years) the workflow/docflow automation solution based on Lotus Notes/Domino (~4000 users,5 sites, ~6000 new documents daily) - analyses of requirements, conceptual planning of changes, user interface design, change and release management;
- Development from scratch the internal document repository hosted by Alfresco software;
- Development and presentation to organization's top management the strategy of evolution of automation platforms mentioned above;