• 5.6 years of IT experience in Adobe Day CQ5, AEM 5.X, AEM 6.X, HP’s Interwoven Teamsite, Java/J2EE and Web Technologies with exposure and experience in Energy and Natural Utilities domain, across all areas of SDLC viz. analyzing requirements specifications, high level design, build / development, detail level design, testing, defect fixing and production maintenance.
• Working on Adobe CQ/AEM / WEM foundational concepts with solid understanding of AEM building blocks, SLING, FELIX, JSR-170
• Leveraging web content management components of AEM (DAM, SoCo, MSM, Tagging, workflow)
• Created custom components and have complete understanding of crx/oak repository (indexing and queries)
• Integrated AEM with Scene7, Sitecatalyst, Test & Target, Communities, Indesign Server, AEM Forms etc.
• Worked on complex AEM implementation and customization of template, designs and component libraries using sling models, sightly, workflows, eclipse and maven.
• AEM administrations Includes user/groups administrations, monitoring instance status, bundle status, creation of reports, dispatcher setup, code and configuration management.
• Have a good understanding of software engineering practices in an Agile development environment.
• Work closely with front end, back end developers, system administrators, PMs, architects and BA’s to build Adobe AEM-WCM solutions.
• Handle the Infrastructural aspects of AEM- like dispatcher setup, user administration, bamboo builds, production deployment, performance tuning etc.
• Provide technical guidance to team and mentor the technical focused team specific to AEM DAM and Scene7.
* Adobe CQ5/AEM 6 , JAVA/J2EE , OSGi, Apache Sling/Felix, Angular JS, HTML 5/CSS/ AJAX/JQuery,
Oracle 11i, Rest and Soap webservices, Boomi , Linux/unix, Incident Management, Change Management , Mongo DB, Cassandra, Content Delivery Network ( Akamai and Incapsula)
Looking for role outside India.
"Be different and make the difference"