MB
Principal IT Consultant at a tech services company with 5,001-10,000 employees
MSP
An easy-to-use solution for building basic configurations

What is most valuable?

It's easy to build basic configurations. It's easy to use for both unmanaged and managed clients. It's very simple, all you need is a browser.

What needs improvement?

We have experienced issues relating to multi-factor authentication.

I have been using this solution for more than ten years.

Citrix Gateway is both stable and scalable. You could have anywhere from 50 to 50,000 people using it.

The technical support is very responsive and fast.

The initial setup was very straightforward. You can get it up and running within four hours.

What's my experience with pricing, setup

What is most valuable?

It's easy to build basic configurations.

What needs improvement?

We have experienced issues relating to multi-factor authentication.

I have been using this solution for more than ten years.

The technical support is very responsive and fast.

I believe the pricing is comparable to SaaS.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Citrix Gateway a rating of nine.

RP
COE Manager - Intelligent Process Automation at a manufacturing company with 10,001+ employees
It is easy to use, but needs better automation

What is most valuable?

Its ease of use and how everybody can easily work through it are the most valuable features.

What needs improvement?

We are currently looking at automation. It would be good if there is some way to automate it in a fast way. It should be easy to automate. It also has some security issues.

I have been using Citrix Gateway for five years.

Their technical support is good.

It is medium in terms of complexity.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. I would rate Citrix Gateway a seven out of ten. There are a couple of features that could be improved. These features are available in other solutions, such as VMware. …

What needs improvement?

I have been using Citrix Gateway for five years.

Their technical support is good.

It is medium in terms of complexity.