We asked business professionals to review the solutions they use. Here are some excerpts of what they said:
"FortiClient is quite reasonably priced."
"The pricing is reasonable."
"The pricing is good because you get and end-to-end security solution in one package price."
"The cost per port is very less as compared to the other technologies."
"We are using the free version of this product."
"Generally, Fortinet is not cheap. The features that are available for free are only for FortiClient VPN clients, not other solutions. It includes web security, antivirus, and one more feature."
"Pricing is an area that I would like to see improved, as it could be lower."
"The price is reasonable compared to competitors, it is very good."
Earn 20 points
DxOdyssey is a Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) network security solution built on patented technology that is a critical component to achieving a Zero Trust architecture. DxOdyssey enables highly available application-specific micro-tunnels across any mix of locations and platforms. Users access their tunnels via a local port, making the device and the resource invisible to the network. With no open ports and application-level access rather than network-level access, the lateral attack surface is nearly eliminated to protect businesses and data from malicious intruders. This dynamic software solution is extremely lightweight and can be installed and configured on any Windows or Linux machine in just seconds.
DxOdyssey extends SDP capabilities to edge computing with DxOdyssey for IoT, enabling secure, private bi-directional communication between edge devices, the cloud, and on-premises or remote sites – all without VPNs, SD-WANs, or open ports.
DxOdyssey unlocks these key benefits:
✔️ Enable secure, private access between edge devices, the datacenter, and cloud
✔️ Eliminate any network attack surface without complexities of VPNs, SD-WANs, or open ports
✔️ Create a Zero Trust network architecture while achieving the highest ROI
✔️ Achieve complete data privacy with its intelligent matchmaking service
✔️ Enhance performance with built-in failover and 3rd party integrations
DH2i is a software provider with over 10 years of experience, helping customers around the world enhance their network security capabilities with DxOdyssey.
FortiClient is a fabric agent that delivers endpoint protection, endpoint compliance, and secure access in a single, lightweight, lightweight client, providing visibility, information, and control to your endpoints. In addition, it enables secure, remote connectivity to the security fabric. It also integrates network and endpoint with segmentation and automation. FortiClient enables unified endpoint awareness by sharing endpoint telemetry with the security fabric. It is compatible with third-party EDR (endpoint detection and response and anti-malware solutions.
The FortiClient fabric agent can:
• Report on the status of a device, including firmware version and applications running.
• Send all suspicious files to a fabric sandbox.
• Enforce USB control, application control, URL filtering, and firmware upgrade policies.
• Provide application firewall service and malware protection.
• Enable devices to connect securely to the security fabric over either ZTNA tunnels or VPN (IPsec or SSL), both encrypted. The connection to the security fabric can be either a SASE service or a FortiGate next-generation firewall.
You can purchase FortiClient with one of three levels of capability:
Zero Trust security - The ZTNA edition enables both VPN and ZTNA encrypted tunnels, as well as USB device control and URL filtering.
Endpoint security - The EPP/APT edition adds AI-based NGAV (next-generation antivirus), application firewall, endpoint quarantine, and support for cloud sandbox.
Cloud-based endpoint security
Benefits and Features
• Fabric agent leverages integrations and provides telemetry information to the rest of the Fortinet security fabric.
• SAAS control and web/content filtering
• Dynamic access control helps with automation and simplifies compliance.
• Software inventory management enables visibility as well as management of licenses.
• Automated response detects and isolates any endpoints that may be compromised.
• ZTNA delivers better remote access and consistent application access policies
• Managed endpoint security services remotely assist with setup, configuration, deployment, vulnerability monitoring, and overall monitoring of endpoint security.
Reviews from Real Users:
IT Central Station users like that FortiClient is easy to use and integrates well with other solutions. They also appreciate the richness of its features and find it to be inexpensive in comparison to other products that require separate purchases for separate features.
DxOdyssey is ranked 10th in ZTNA while Fortinet FortiClient is ranked 14th in Endpoint Protection for Business (EPP) with 23 reviews. DxOdyssey is rated 0.0, while Fortinet FortiClient is rated 8.2. On the other hand, the top reviewer of Fortinet FortiClient writes "Provides good endpoint security at low price". DxOdyssey is most compared with , whereas Fortinet FortiClient is most compared with OpenVPN Access Server, Fortinet FortiEDR, Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint and CrowdStrike Falcon.
We monitor all ZTNA reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.