8 Plus Years of experience working as System Engineer for Network & cloud Visibility Solutions
• Effectively working as a team with the Regional Sales Manager to architect the solution (creating Bill of
Materials and Visio Drawings)
• Driving effective product and solution demos for customers as needed.
• Conducting successfully complete Proof of Concept (POC) efforts while engaging customers, channel
and tech partners, while managing demo gear to and from the customer.
• Assisting channel partners to identify, qualify and close pre-sales opportunities.
• Providing technical thought leadership and working closely with the Regional Sales Manager to
coordinating efforts between partners, customer and internal teams (Product Management, Support,
and Engineering) & leading network architecture, security, and cloud discussion and solution design.
• Proactively and effectively identifying customer needs, understand business issues and drivers behind specific requests.
• Responding timely to technical pre-sales inquiries, requests for information, requests for proposals
• Experience working with channel and technical partners.
• Recognized as technical point of contact and technology/market expert by Customer.
• Leading the design and delivery of complex technical solution (NVS - network visibility solutions);
• key contributor of technical expertise and own the deal’s technical closure
• Articulating strategic and tactical benefits of Ixia solutions to the executives of customer.
• Working independently to identify and develop product/feature demo and training content
• help educating channel partners and working closely with selected technology partners to win further business
• contributing to strengthening the funnel
Interesting Projects and Accomplishments
Almost 3 years ago
Add new project
Earn 20 points