I am an enthusiastic and passionate IT Professional and Trainer/ Assessor who always puts the people I support first. As an energetic and committed individual I have a strong will to succeed and work hard to support those around me to consistently achieve.
With over eleven years’ experience in the IT and Education sectors, I have developed the skills and knowledge needed to support customers and learners in both busy and demanding environments. Using my excellent communication and management skills, I have worked with key stakeholders, both within the business and across organisations, to effectively implement projects derived from the business's objectives. In additional I have demonstrated the ability to lead teams and deliver key results and targets.
With commitment to the organisation's aims; I am willing to go beyond what is required to achieve goals and enjoy further developing my skills. I thrive on a challenge and always look for opportunities to develop my team and myself wherever possible.
• Vocation Training and Assessment (Apprenticeships)
• IT Operations and Service Management
• IT Project Management
• Virtualisation and Cloud Infrastructure
• SharePoint and associated technologies (IIS, SQL).
• Active Directory and related technologies
• Windows XP to Windows 8 deployment and management
• Server 2003 through to 2012
• Exchange Server 2003 - 2013
• Hyper-V and Failover Clusters
• SAN Technologies
• Backup and Disaster Recovery
• Remote Desktop Services and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure