- Lead Card operations Security Program and Certifications (PCI – DSS, PIN, etc.).
- Lead Internal Security Assessment Projects.
- Assess the security implementation for business projects.
- . Assess the security objective of Security Projects related to (DLP, Data Classification, SIEM, Cloud, PAM, NGFW, IPS, Web Gateways, Mail Gateways, Endpoints Protections, EDR, Crypto tools, etc.)
- Assessing IT projects’ security, enforce and recommend security controls, compensating controls, segregation of duties, Policy exceptions, Risk Acceptance, etc.
- Develop Machine Learning Framework in the Application of Network an Endpoint Security.
- Perform Threat Modelling and Facilitate in Risk Assessment Process.
- Cloud Security
• MSc Computer Information Security - University of Liverpool - Thesis in Progress (2016)
• BSc Computer Engineering - Philadelphia University - 2009
• CCIE Wireless
• CIHE - Certified Incident Handler Engineer
• ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
• CISSP (in Progress)
• Certified Forcepoint DLP Administrator
• Certified Forcepoint DLP Pre-Sales Engineer
• Certified Forcepoint DLP Specialist
• Certified Forcepoint CASB Pre-Sales Engineer
• Certified Fortinet Network Security Engineer 3
• Tenable Certified Nessus Engineer
• MCAFEE Data Loss Prevention Prevent 10.0 Essentials (Technical)
• MCAFEE Network Security Platform 8.4 Essentials (Technical)
• Certified Forcepoint Insider Threat Pre-Sales Engineer
• Certified Forcepoint Web Security Pre-Sales Engineer
• Gemalto Technical Sales Professional.
• Splunk Certified User
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS v3.0) Requirements, Audit Procedures and Implementation Stages.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)