Almost 6 years ago
Answered a question: Seeking advise on going with Birst, BOARD or Pentaho as an OEM platform solution where we could end up with 1,000's of users over time.
Why not go for Tableau for quick easy implementation with robust reporting & BI functionalities.
Almost 6 years ago
Business Intelligence (BI) Tools
Total 9+ years of professional experience.
• Excellent experience with ETL tool –INFORMATICA 7.x/8.x/9.x, HotFix, ODI,Datastage,Abinitio,Talend,BIReady,Microstrategy,SAS DI Studio etc
• Expertise in data analysis using tools like, Tableau,Cognos,Qlikview,OBIEE,SAP-BI,SAS etc
• Report generation on the basis of data analysis for decision making
• Implementation and support for SAP Success Factors, SF-Module handling for implementation and support are RCM,LMS,PMS,EP.
• Involve in Data/Application Security, Control, Recovery/Restoration and Replica Creation of System/Application in order to meet business continuity.
• Strong project management skills with experience in internal and external relationship management and team skills. Align with Top management for IT Project/ERP progress review.
• Experience using GAMP 5 (Risk-Based Approach) to validate Computerized systems
• Experience in Validation and Management of Stability study analysis of various products
• Experience in writing OQ, PQ, System Acceptance and User Acceptance test scripts to validate systems in compliance with CFR Part 211,21
• Experience in writing SOPs, Working Documents, Batch reports and project reports
• Knowledge of Adverse Event Reporting System (AERS) for case data management and regulatory reporting in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience working on TrialWorks and Siebel Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) designed specifically for day to day tracking and reporting of regulatory and clinical information
• Extensive Experience on Decommissioning and data archiving of system and related data for validated systems and processes
• Experience working as a Document Management system Administrator to maintain all validation documents in the central document repository.
• Experienced in preparing Quality Assurance audit reports and writing OOS documents
• Developed all GAMP required SDLC documentation for validation of SAP modules