Overall 6 years of experience in Automation Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Functional testing and SOA Virtualization using iTko-Lisa and IBM RIT /RTVS and Web Application Testing.
• Complete understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, test strategizing, test planning, test execution, Defect management and test reporting.
• Extensively involved in various testing methodologies like Functional Testing, Regression Testing, middleware testing, Integration Testing, System/end-to-end Testing.
• Involved in Designing and reviewing of Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Data, Test Strategy, Test Execution, issue resolution,test reporting,
• Involved in designing virtual services, data setup for models, preparing user guides for models, creation and deployment of models in the servers.
• Very Good Functional Knowledge of iTko-LISA, SOAP UI, IBM RIT /RTVS, and HP ALM.
• Very good knowledge of Version controlling tool i.e. SVN , IBM ClearCase
• Excellent Client relationship management, analytical, problem solving, written and oral communication, and presentation skills.
• Ability to work independently or in a team/cross-functional teams, manage and prioritize multiple projects and a quick learner.
• Actively involved in training various teams in SOA testing within organisation.