PegaRULES Valuable Features
PEGA provides many OOTB functionalities which can be configured for your purpose.
What I really recommend are the following features:
* Case Management (incl. extensive Audit Trails)
* User Interface (based on HTML5 and constantly improving)
* Integration (pre-configured functionalities like REST, SOAP, API)
* GetNextWork (configurable algorithm to route the most critical task to users)
* Multi-Channel-Ability (start your case from whichever device and continue on other channels)
Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
One of the valuable things in the solution is that Pega offers a unique environment where its entire architecture is very unified, meaning it's used free across multiple areas. In other products, say IBM, and other solutions, the products range across several solutions and include separate components for analytics, separate components for the UI and a separate component for business roles. Pega, on the other hand, is one unified architecture and that is very valuable. The second thing is that Pega is model driven architecture so building something up on it from models is very quick.View full review »
Technical Lead at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
The most valuable feature is the ease of deployment.View full review »
The visualization of the business process and the collaboration aspects of the solution are its most valuable features.
The solution is more user-friendly than its competition, and more visual. Its level of inference is much lower as well.