• Business Intelligence and Data warehousing professional with close to 5 years of experience in design, development, administration, testing, release management & Pre Sales of the projects from inception to completion.
• Close to 3 years of onsite experience as a Business Intelligence Consultant/Solution Architect for Standard chartered bank
• Creative strategist with ability to achieve competitive gains and improve organizational profitability
• Articulate, adaptive, logical and motivated leader with a proven track record in multiple arenas
• Involved in Requirements study from the Customer site and Executed Project Management responsibilities.
• Experience in SDLC, agile and scrum and coordination with different teams in each phase.
• Shadowed the Management in Project delivery under stringent timelines and high pressure
• Shadowed the Pre Sales team for creating customer oriented proposals
• Exceptional team building and motivational skills grounded in a field tested leadership style
• Participated in risk analysis and mitigation plan development
• Ability to conduct difficult negotiations in order to provide win-win outcomes between disparate groups, as well as being able to communicate comfortably at all corporate levels
• A well-developed communicator with leveraging capabilities while working with decision makers, senior management, and staff in task delegation, negotiations, and project presentations.
• Business Intelligence, Data warehousing (DW), Analytics, ETL, Reporting, Business Development, Customer Success
• Experience in using Business Intelligence Tools: Cognos, Microstrategy and Spotfire
• Knowledge on ETL tools – Informatica, SSIS, Data modelling, Oracle data modeller
• Strong in SQL & PLSQL with experience on Databases-Oracle, SQL Server, Netezza
• Certified Microstrategy Professional
• Retail, Telecom, Banking and Financial Services