Open for new challenges in multicultural and international environment. I've been with Dewan Group since March 2007.
My USP: I have over fifteen years of experience in IT. My expertise is not only in IT Management and Operations, but am very good in project management, office administration and team building. My technical knowledge will be beneficial in setting up a robust and resilient IT Infrastructure and my administrative skills will help establish a well organized IT organization that can substantially improve the efficiency of any company.
I'm a blend of hardworking and integrity. My these two traits have won me two 'Best Worker of the Year' awards; one from my College while studying and one from my ex-employer (Pharmacia Pakistan) in 2003.
My skills include but not limited to:
- IT Infrastructure design and deployment
- Data Center Design and Management
- Windows family of OSs (XP, 7, Server 2003/2008) (MCSE level trainings)
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Designing and Deployment of Exchange 2010
- Designing, Deployment of MS SharePoint 2003, 2007 and 2010 Infrastructure
- Firewalls (Juniper, SmoothWall, M0n0wall)
- Cisco routers and switches (CCNA + CCNP level trainings)
- ERP Implementation and Support.
- Unified Communication (specialty in Oil and Gas field)
- IT Security (ISO 27001& CISSP Training)
- Team Building and Management (managed team of 30+ IT professionals)
- Hardware: HP, Dell, IBM and FujiSiemens Servers
- Budget (CAPEX/OPEX)
- Vendor Liaising & Management.
- Surveillance Cameras - Installation and Maintenance
- Project Management - PMP Training by Pakistan Chapter (PMBOK3)
- Users' training (trained over 200 users on MS Office, IT Security and general PC use)
- Virtualization (VMWare & Hyper-V)