Competent and detail-oriented project manager, leader and passionate technology professional with 18 years of diverse experience in project management, business applications, Oracle e-business suite, database , network, data center infrastructure. A firm believer of the stakeholder management as a key to the success of any corporate initiative or BAU projects. Able to quickly analyze situations, requirements, assimilate, and convey solutions, new ideas and technologies. Out of 18 years of professional experience first 5 years spent on application development, system analysis and operation support in JD Edwards financial application and other sales & distribution application systems. The following 10.5 years were spent on implementing and supporting highly available Oracle e-business suite (11i) application, database, storage and network system infrastructure. Recent 2 1/2 years were spent on implementing complete range of IT solutions in new facilities as a project manager in highly visible 2 corporate initiatives
- Managing diverse stakeholders across geographic boundaries.
- Timely delivery, strong sense of accountability and customer serving attitude.
- Ability to work in culturally diverse virtual global environment.
- Business acumen, vendor management and keen awareness of functional organizational environment.
- Manage projects using established processes and methodologies.
- Ability to lead without positional power and working across functional boundaries.
- Commitment towards IT service improvement and process excellence through the best practices.
- Proven interest in technology and functional solutions. Ability to go deeper with IT and business stakeholders whenever necessary to devise best suitable solutions.