A dedicated and innovative Information Technology management professional with demonstrated abilities and contributions in management, team, and individual environments. A highly skilled briefer to diverse audiences. Brings a proven record in progressively responsible and challenging positions.
Known as a "go to" person, able to lead, stabilize and resolve challenging situations. Uses available technologies and resources to create viable process improvements resulting in increased organizational efficiency and profitability.
Experiences and strengths include:
- Information Security Assessments & Audits
- Information Security Program Deployments
- Information Security Architecture & Engineering
- Integrated Data Protection & Network Security
- Strategic Planning, Programming, & Budgeting
- Enterprise-Level Program Management
- Local and Wide Area Network Engineering
- Managing Diverse Computing Environments