We asked business professionals to review the solutions they use. Here are some excerpts of what they said:
Earn 20 points
BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access (formerly Bomgar Privileged Access) lets you secure, manage, and audit vendor and internal remote privileged access without a VPN.
Privileged Remote Access provides visibility and control over third-party vendor access, as well as internal remote access, enabling your organization to extend access to important assets, but without compromising security.
- Privileged Access Control: Enforce least privilege by giving users the right level of access.
- Monitor Sessions: Control and monitor sessions using standard protocols for RDP, VNC, HTTP/S, and SSH connections.
- Reduce the Attack Surface: Reduce attacks by consolidating the tracking, approval, and auditing of privileged accounts in one place and by creating a single access pathway.
- Integrate with Password Management: Inject credentials directly into servers and systems with just one click, so users never need to know or see plain text credentials.
- Mobile & Web Consoles: Use mobile apps or web-based consoles anytime, anywhere.
- Audit & Compliance: Create audit trails, session forensics, and other reporting features by capturing detailed session data in real-time or post- session review, and provide attestation reports to prove compliance.
Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that can be securely shared between users. Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department. Join over 400 000 users in more than 140 countries who enjoy our remote connection management solution. Remote Desktop Manager is available in two editions: Free and Enterprise. While the Free edition is perfect for stand-alone users, the Enterprise edition is best suited for multiple users and teams.
BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access is ranked 11th in Remote Access with 3 reviews while Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager is ranked 20th in Remote Access. BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access is rated 9.0, while Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager is rated 0.0. The top reviewer of BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access writes "Great integration capabilities with excellent support and very good ROI". On the other hand, BeyondTrust Privileged Remote Access is most compared with WALLIX Bastion, BeyondTrust Remote Support, CyberArk Privileged Access Manager, Thycotic Secret Server and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, whereas Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager is most compared with TeamViewer, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, VNC Connect, BeyondTrust Remote Support and Check Point Remote Access VPN.
See our list of best Remote Access vendors.
We monitor all Remote Access reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. We validate each review for authenticity via cross-reference with LinkedIn, and personal follow-up with the reviewer when necessary.