With 7+ years of IT / Telco industry R&D experience as Architect, Service Delivery, Operations Engineer across various platforms like ECL, AWS Direct Connect, Azure, Cisco, Juniper, SDN, NFV, SD-WAN, MCC holds a certification in CCIE and PCNSE and understanding of API (Rest and SOAP).
Has good proficiency in Scripting especially in BASH (Shell Scripting).
Experience in IT cloud platform architect and design experience (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc.)
In-depth knowledge in designing patterns, enterprise integration patterns and patterns for modern enterprise architecture which includes
- Software-defined networking,
- Network virtualization,
- Open protocols,
- Application acceleration
- Load balancing,
- Virtual private networks and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies.
· Strong R&D background on modern XaaS cloud infrastructure and platform. In-depth knowledge about IP network architecture
· Deep knowledge with any of the following open source projects: OpenStack, CloudStack, ELK, MySQL, OpenNMS Horizon.
· Deep product knowledge, understanding and implementation across: Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
· Experience in designing virtualization and Hybrid Cloud Solutions
· An understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading-edge cloud emerging technologies
· Experience with automation and DevOps principles
Area of Expertise include Pricing, Consulting, Solution Designing, Implementing, RFXs,, SoWs, along with Network administration,
Looking for challenging opportunity If you have one reach out to me to determine if it works.