froglogic Squish Valuable Features
- In-depth support for all major GUI technologies
- Full support for all desktop, mobile, web, and embedded platforms
- Test script recording
- Powerful and reliable object identification and verifications
- No dependency on screenshots or visual appearance
- Powerful integrated development environment (IDE)
- A wide range of popular script languages for test scripting
- Full support for behavior-driven development (BDD)
- Full control via command line tools
- Integrations into test management and CI systems.
This product can work with QT applications and cross-cut from them, both on Windows OS and on MAC, as well as on mobile operation systems like iOS and Android too. The other value to this product is that it is an all-in-one feature. It has an IDE for developing and debugging, inspector, utilities squishrunner to run test suites and squishserver to connect to AUT via cli.View full review »
Software Solutions Engineer at Meteonic Innovations
- Its remote testing is powerful and very interesting to perform for those who want to do testing in a different machine.
- Table-driven testing is one more excellent feature which I believe is most useful for those who want to check bulk data which is in CSV, TSV, and so on.
- Its record and replay are very powerful wherein Squish will not miss any action.