froglogic Squish Review

Remote testing capabilities are good and powerful

What is our primary use case?

Squish is very good in distributed batch testing. It allows to execute sets of script or batches and review the detailed logging and execution of results. Even we can use the test scripts for multiple test cases, i.e., global scripts which will be very useful for one who often uses the same script.

How has it helped my organization?

It has eliminated the back-to-back work of writing the scripts again. I would just be calling a function or file for reusing. Squish has got some good wide range of plugins available to integrate with multiple tools. With Squish, we can do remote testing which is very easy and straightforward.

What is most valuable?

Its remote testing capabilities are very good and powerful. Squish reusability of scripts is an easy and good feature. Squish data-driven testing is very powerful and we can easily check for bulk and huge data without any issues.

What needs improvement?

Not much as of now. Squish is going in a good direction and if I feel any difficulty or anything needed to be improved, I will let you know.

Three to five years.

We previously used an open source tool.

Setup is straightforward, and pricing is medium.

Licensing is of two types:

• Named license
    • Group license.

Squish was my first tool to evaluate and I felt Squish met our requirements.

More froglogic Squish reviews from users