Actian Pervasive Data Integrator [EOL] Review

You can use it to send data back and forth between Salesforce.com and JD Edwards.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ability to integrate data from various sources and targets such as SQL Server, Salesforce.com, JD Edwards, etc. For example, you can send data back and forth, to and from Salesforce.com and JD Edwards seamlessly and effortlessly.

The data mapping is also very straightforward and intuitive, where you can match the fields without having to write extra lines of code.

How has it helped my organization?

The solution provides the ability to integrate data bi-directionally from various platforms.

What needs improvement?

At the time, the UI was on-premises. They have improved it to be cloud-based.

I have been using this solution for eight years.

I have not had any problems with stability.

I have not had any problems with scalability.

I would give technical support a rating of 10/10.

We were using various data loaders and in-house solutions.

The setup was not complex. We received assistance and training from Astadia on how to use the product. It was intuitive.

I did not handle this portion of the project. We used a development license and an integration license.

This was the only one recommended to us by Astadia.

What other advice do I have?

This product is extremely useful and better than building an in-house solution. The data mapping is extremely straightforward.