Over 233,992 professionals have used IT Central Station research.
Compare the best Workload Automation vendors based on product reviews, ratings, and comparisons.
All reviews and ratings are from real users, validated by our triple authentication process.
The total ranking of a product (and the bar length) is based on a weighted aggregate ranking.
For Views, Comparisons, Reviews, and Followers the score is calculated as follows:
The product with the highest count in each area gets the highest available score of 17.5 points.
Every other product gets assigned points based on its total in proportion to the #1 product in the category.
For example, if a product has 80% of the number of reviews compared to
the product with the most reviews then the product's score and bar length for reviews would be 17.5% (weighting factor) * 80% = 14.
In the final section, Average Rating, there are 30 points available to each product
independent of the other products.
Reviews and ratings that are more than 24 months old, as well as those by resellers, are excluded
• Puppet Consultant, since 2009
• Chef Automation Consultant, since 2009
• Ansible Consultant, since 2014
• Docker Consultant, since 2013
• Clarive Consultant, since 2013
• HP CSA/OO Consultant, since 2014
• Sked Enterprise Consultant, since 2011
• AutoSys(WAAE)/Control-M Consultant, since... more>>
Data Analytics for data-driven IT decision-making
Event Management and Monitoring benchmarks
Predictive Models and Anomaly Detection
IT Automation / Orchestration
Architecture, deployment, support and consultancy for IT Enterprise Management software.
Master Data Management, CMDB
• BMC Accredited Administrator: BMC Control-M Workload Automation 8.0
• BMC Control-M Expert (version 6.4 and 7.0)
• ORSYP Dollar Universe Expert 6.0
• 10+ Years of experience in Batch Scheduling and administration, Unix Scripting, Production Support in various domains
• Experience in... more>>
17 years of professional experiences in Information Technology working as Coordination development team Control-M, Project Manager, Systems Consultant Infrastructure Production, Senior Tuning Analyst, Production Infrastructure Architecture, Systems Integration Analyst Intermediate and Support... more>>
A proficient IT engineer, with over 10 yrs of work exp. Experienced as a Control-M administrator and Production support with an extensive knowledge over job scheduling with an ITIL approach on every tasks. Worked with Control-M v6.3, v6.4 through v7.0, 8.0,9.0 and currently working on new role... more>>
Workload automation/Integration software expert, plan, define, test, document and carry through to production the batch job workflows.
Specialties: BMC Software Certified Administrator Control-M for Distributed Systems